New member lost in website
    aimank is offline Junior Member

Default New member lost in website

Hi,

I am a new member and just signed up for two of my kids. However when I log in I don't see anything "under manage students" tab or no tabs can be clicked. I am kind of lost and there is no information available in my account. Did it happen it anyone else? Does it take time to activate the membership after you pay? I have emailed the customer support and waiting for the answer.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New member lost in website

Hi, and welcome to the Time4Learning parent forum!

You probably know by now, but I'll provide this information for anyone who might be searching the board for answers in the future.

When you sign up, before you hit Submit, there is notification that it can take up to 24 hours for your account to be set up (longer on weekends or holidays). There's so much to read and think about when signing up that it can be easy to miss that.

You will receive an email when your account is ready to use. If you don't receive the email within 24 hours, check your spam or junk mail. If you think there's a problem, you can email [email protected] .

Once you sign in and browse around, come on back to the forum and let us know how things are going!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!