New Member and new to homeschooling!
    LoveLikeJesus is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New Member and new to homeschooling!

My name is Jill, mom of 3 children. Two boys and a girl. Married for 9 years! Extremely new to homeschooling, I'll just be doing this for my 8yr old son, he is in 2nd grade. Any advice would be most helpful! Thanks!

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome, Jill! Homeschooling is an adventure like no other. It takes time to find your niche, so relax and have fun along the way.

I suggest you click the download icon on the right side of the page for the free homeschooling guide. It is comprehensive without being overwhelming. It was written by homeschooling families for new homeschooling families.

These tips and tricks will help you navigate your way around T4L a little easier. Don't forget to check out the AR state forum. It's a great way to make new friends, find others in your area and much more.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, Jill.
    I don't have anything to add to helps that Jackie gave you. I just wanted to say Hi, and welcome to T4L and homeschooling!
    Hope to see you around the forums. Everyone here is very helpful...we're all in this together.

Janet
    having fun learning with our 2 high schoolers and n 1 elementary, using t4l & t4w