New to Online Curriculum & Time4Learning
    Cardona.jessica.m is offline Junior Member

Wink New to Online Curriculum & Time4Learning

Good Afternoon,

I am using Time 4 Learning for my 5th grader and my pre-k child. This is our first year for homeschooling and we started off with a different curriculum that involved books. After learning that wasn't the curriculum for us, we decided to do some more searching and came across Time 4 learning. We didn't see any harm with switching the curriculum due to it was more Technology involved, which is what my 5th grader is used to for when she attended school. I am really praying this works, as it's been a struggle and lots of up's and down's. She seems to be enjoying it so far for practice, as we officially don't start until Monday. I hope to gain knowledge on how to really use the site and hope to make sure she is catching on to what she is learning.

I have read all great reviews about this program and figured it wouldn't hurt due to the affordable prices.

Thanks,
    Jessica Cardona

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New to Online Curriculum & Time4Learning

Hi, Jessica! Welcome to Time4Learning! I've used this curriculum for my own kids for a few days shy of ten years now (obviously, some have graduated at this point). We're looking forward to sharing more with you and your family on this parent forum!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!