New From Puerto Rico
    bllera is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question New From Puerto Rico

Hello:
    I am a newcomer from Puerto Rico. I joined in the hopes that this will be the answer to 4 weeks of desperate search for an alternative for homeschooling my kids. I am a little lost in the middle of all the chaos of information really. Being from Puerto Rico doesn't really help matters much because, as I have found out if there are puertorican families homeschooling their presence in the web is a little less than minimal. I would appreciate any help and input. I am very interested in this particular program for 2 main reason, it is web based and it generates records. To be perfectly honest i am a little petrified of this process so any info will be more than welcome.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

The first thing is welcome to time4learning and to homeschooling. It can seem like an overwhelming task in the beginning. There are so many choices in curriculum and styles of learning and all. But relax. Pour yourself a nice cup of tea and read through some of the forums. You will find that there are lots and lots of families from Puerta Rico who are using time4learning with great success. You might want to check out the getting started guide. Enjoy spending time with your kids. The rewards are priceless.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota