NEW SIGN UP! Howdy from Fort Worth Texas! Mom n Son, both excited about this program!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TsTime

Thread: NEW SIGN UP! Howdy from Fort Worth Texas! Mom n Son, both excited about this program!

Default NEW SIGN UP! Howdy from Fort Worth Texas! Mom n Son, both excited about this program!

It's a great feeling when you can't pull your child away from the "demo" of a learning program, without some fussing over quitting. lol That is just an awesome sign that it's right for them! We're newly enrolled with the Time4Learning ( 1st grade level, waiting for our conformation email now) and excited about starting up our homeschooling adventure!
    bailbrae likes this.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Isn't that awesome?! My family has been using T4L since Feb of 2007 and we all still love it. My oldest, who started with it in 2nd grade, is still using it as his core for 9th grade. My youngest is now in 4th grade and has been using T4L as his core since PreK.

Welcome to Time4Learning, and to the boards here. Feel free to poke around, see what conversations you can jump into and who you can meet. Here is a Hints and Help page that can help you more with the site. We also have state homeschool forums that you can join, so you can keep up with things going on near you, and maybe even find members who are local to you.

Good luck. Looking forward to hearing more from you, and how things are going with you guys!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!