New to site and homeschooling
    Ben's Mum is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile New to site and homeschooling

Hello,
    I am new to the Time4Learning site and to homeschooling. I have 5 children from ages 18 all the way down to 2 yrs. of age. I have two little ones at home all day and my youngest son who is in the 7th grade that I am homeschooling this year. We started off the school year already and where using my lesson plans which was working fine but I found it to be to time consuming and I was unable to spend any QT with the little ones. I am now strictly using this site for my lessons and supplementing where I can with other things. I have been playing around on the site and still finding out new things. I have a couple of questions but will find the correct forum to ask Looking forward to being part of the Time4Learning family.

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the time4learning.com forum. Ask any questions anywhere someone will be able to answer you. Take a second to check out your state forum along with the grade level you are using time4learning.com with.

Time4Learning gave me lots of freedom when I had my to littles. I have used time4learning through 2 pregnancies. It has been a life saver.

Good luck on your new adventure!
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.