New to Step-Motherhood
    alexandra314 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Red face New to Step-Motherhood

Hello everyone. This is my first account on a parenting forum and my hope is to gain valuable insight into parenting.

I don't have children of my own, but recently gave up my full-time hours at work to help my boyfriend out with his 2 kids while he goes to school. Working part-time now and tending to the kids after he leaves for school.

Eternally grateful that the kids took to me right away, so transitioning to an authoritative figure has been fairly smooth. There are still difficulties and challenges that I face, but I am learning more with each day that passes.

Thanks in advance for all of your shared collective wisdom!

MJ510 is offline Member

Default Re: New to Step-Motherhood

Hi there! It sounds like you are making a great deal of sacrifice for your boyfriend and his kids! Being a parent is one of the most difficult and absolutely rewarding roles on the planet!

You don't mention the ages of the kids. Since this is a Time4Learning forum, you may want to explore adding the program as something fun *and* educational for you and the kids to do together. Kids love the animation and technology. Parents love the extensive parent tools which help you create a custom-fit for your child.

If the kids are little-- the Preschool Levels will introduce them to alphabet, letter sounds, counting and more! You can view the demo and learn more here: Preschool Overview

Let us know if we can help connect you with any of the resources onsite!

I wish you all the best as you all work together to build your relationship!