new to T4L
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Shelie

Thread: new to T4L

Default new to T4L

Hello. We've been homeschooling our twin boys in first grade this year. We started with a "complete" curriculum but it wasn't working for us so we are trying a different approach with T4L.
    We have 2 5year olds as well that we are "schooling" at preK level currently.

I'm super excited to have found this and hope to glean and share from the experiences here.
    bailbrae likes this.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome! Goodness...twin 1st graders and two 5 year olds? Sounds like a fun day! Glad you found us. Here are a couple of links you may want to check out. The Welcome to Homeschooling guide is a great resource for new homeschoolers (but the first time I read it, I had been homeschooling for a couple of years; still loved it!) and this Hints and Help page is a wonderful tool in learning more about using the T4L site.

Make sure you join your state homeschool forum, so you can try to meet other members who are local to you and keep up with homeschool news/activities in your state.

Looking forward to seeing you around...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, Shelie.
    Welcome to T4L and homeschooling. Your kids are going to love T4L. It's so easy to navigate, too. There is so much information here for you, too...on the forums and just different links on T4L. So poke around when the kids are napping.
    Members and staff are so friendly and helpful,too.

I hope to see you around the forums more.

Janet
    having fun learning with our 3 children (2 high school and 1 elementary)