New to T4L

Thread: New to T4L

TraleneB is offline Junior Member

Default New to T4L

Excited about using this curriculum for my High School son! Had horrible experience last year with Connections Academy and really hoping this is much more simple to navigate and plan. One problem already though. When I tried setting up the Activity Scheduler I entered the start date. When the planner thing came up it actually started at an earlier date. ?????? What happened?

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! Welcome to the forums here.

The Connections Academy in my state wasn't for me either! We have been using T4L for more than eight years now, and we still love it! I don't use the activity scheduler regularly, but I'm having a hard time recreating the issue that you experienced. When I put in a start date, the report comes up with my start date. Just as with all tech things, there are sometimes little glitches or quirks...have you tried again? If the same thing happens again, I would recommend you shoot an email to [email protected]; the customer service team is super.

Also, be sure to take a look at everything in this Hints and Help page...great little guide to all things T4L.

Good luck! Hope to see you around the boards...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Tralene. Welcome forums. There is a great little video on using the activity scheduler. maybe it will help some. It's near the middle of the page.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota