New to T4L

Thread: New to T4L

Default New to T4L

Hi, I'm Amanda Kulwicki, my ds is Cain he just turned 6 and has just started 1st grade, yesterday. This will be our second year homeschooling. We started out last year intending to teach preschool and wound up blasting through and moving on to kindergarten in a matter of months. Hence the young age. His 7 year old cousin isn't, too, happy that his younger cousin is in the same grade, but what can you do? I'd rather he be challenged at home than be bored in a classroom setting. Cain and I both fell in love with homeschooling last year and we've looked forward to it all summer long. My DH was a homeschool student for middle and high school and was a staunch advocate, I had to be convinced. Now I'm a full on convert. I love the time we get to spend as a family together and the flexibility with our busy schedule.
    I hope to keep going for many more years, but we're flexible enough to take it year by year.
    I'm looking forward to meeting more of you and getting to know you and your stories.

Thank you.
    Amanda, Steve and Cain Kulwicki

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New to T4L

Hi, Amanda! Thanks for introducing yourself and your family. It sounds like you're off to a good start! We hope you'll share more in the other forum sections as you go along. We'd like to get to know you!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Robin is offline Senior Member

Default Re: New to T4L

Welcome, Amanda!