New to T4L

Thread: New to T4L

mommy2one is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New to T4L

Hi, I'm Andrea...and I'm new..
    My son is 8 and is in 2nd grade. This is our 2nd year of homeschool..but only the first day of time4learning. He seemed to really like the lessons..lol said this was too fun to be school..but I am trying to figure out how it all works..I mean as far as assignments. Is there a way to record finished worksheets?? Or do I just keep those in my own grade book and mark them off on the lesson plan worksheet?

Liz E is offline Member

Welcome to Time4Learning. The assignment feature is not used for homeschooling that is the part of the software that is used when schools use the curriculum. As far as the worksheets there is no place in the computer to record the scores.

I just use the worksheets as extra practice and go by the score report of their lessons, quizzes, and tests on the computer. Even at that, the main way I use grades are that I make sure my kids get 80% before they move forward. If they are having trouble I do a more intensive hands on lesson on the topic.

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi mommy2one, my name is Michelle. Welcome to T4L!

Here are some links to help you navigate T4L:
    Hints and Helps
    Getting Started Using Time4Learning
    You might also want to check out the IN state forum. It's a great place to meet folks in your state and perhaps find some who are not too far from you.
    I recommend looking over Time4Learning's free "Welcome to Homeschooling" guide for all new homeschoolers, for anyone who is just starting out.
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Mommy2one. I also wanted to invite you over to the Indiana Parent Forum. It's a great place to hang out. Hope to see you there soon.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota