New to T4L!!- Atlanta
    tmbrant84 is offline Junior Member

Talking New to T4L!!- Atlanta

Hi everyone! I am new to T4L! I live in Atlanta GA. I am a newly homeschooling mom (since January of this year) to 3 kiddos! I have two boys 8 & 6, and a 4 year old daughter. I made the decision to homeschool because I thought it would be a better route for my children. My oldest son has ADHD and needed more one on one time than he was getting in school, even with his IEP. My daughter has Autism and was getting neglected in her class. What's a mommy to do!? I felt like I made the right choice for my kids by pulling them out of public school. During this journey, so far I have networked with other homeschooling families, went on play dates and social activities, found wonderful resources including T4L, and embarked on a wonderful challenge that is very dear to me. My kids are doing very well and I am looking forward to conversing with this wonderful community of parents!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums. It's wonderful to meet you. Time4Learning is a great it for my 11 year old. I think it's great that we can break up the short lessons with physical activity to help him stay focused.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, tmbrant84.

We've found time4learning about 5 years ago. Our daughter has special needs and learning is a challenge for her. We're still so happy to have found T4L. It really has been a huge help for her and for me in teaching her.

It's so great that you've gotten connected with other homeschoolers in your area. T4L has a state forum. If you'd like to share information about homeschool support groups in your area, events or homeschool activities, this is the Georgia forum. I also want to share this link for helps and hints on using T4L for things like adjusting the grade levels, accessing worksheets and study guides, activity scheduler and so much more. Just click on the links I provided for those two.

I look forward to seeing you around the forums. Feel free to share or ask questions any time!
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass