New to T4L, but skilled in homeschooling.
    MamaAtHome is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New to T4L, but skilled in homeschooling.

This is the second year I have homeschooled my son and decided to take a different route with him recently. We've been having a hard time focusing and staying on task. We needed something that could hold his attention and be animated - which is exactly what T4L has provided. I feel very comfortable with the curriculum but am having a few issues. It is recommended to use a Activity Scheduler. Can I preplan my lessons and have them show up somewhere so my son knows what to work on that day. I went directly into the Lesson Planner and just assigned my own lessons today (1st day) and felt overwhelmed at having to search it out and then tell him everytime he needed to add a code to get to the correct activity. Also, on the Lesson Planner (link on page after sign-in) I noticed that the curriculum listed on this page does not match what was given to my son for his Language Arts and Extension L.A. Not sure why this is but can't keep track if it's not the same information. For example, on my son's page it starts his L.A. at # LA353 but on my lesson planner is says it starts at #LA001 - LA353 doesn't even show on the curriculum I was provided for him!

Like I said, I love the concept of T4L but is definitely has a few glitches to be worked out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

First welcome to time4learning.com! I am so glad you chose to join us. I hope that it will help your child succeed. I would like to recommend to get your questions answered that you stop by the Members Chat on Using Time4Learning.com forum.

Along with stop by your state board to find out the laws and what is going on in your state.

The easiest way to do move through lessons is to just follow the arrows.

Again Welcome to Time4learning.com!
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.