New to T4L and to homeschooling
    lisaj is offline Junior Member

Default New to T4L and to homeschooling

Hello, I'm Lisa and I will be homeschooling my 7 year old son starting this year. I am really looking forward to it. I work outside the home also so I am thankfull that I have help from my Mom and my Husband. From what I see here so far this site is going to help a lot seeing as I wont be able to do all of his schoolwork with him.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Lisa, and welcome! It's wonderful to have extra support from your family! I'm very lucky in that my husband works from home, and our family supports (for the most part, lol) our homeschooling. I do know that not everyone is that lucky, so I'm glad to hear you won't have to struggle with that.

We have been using T4L for more than five years now, and there are lots of things about the program I like...but I think one of the best things about it is the fact that I don't have to burden myself with lesson planning or anything. I know that my boys can simply log on and get started each day. That doesn't mean that I don't plan other parts of our day, or that I'm not there for them if they have questions or problems. But it's such a relief to know that with everything else going on around us, our core program is always there and ready.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, and poke around the boards here to meet other homeschoolers!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!