New to T4L and to homeschooling
    cheryplee is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile New to T4L and to homeschooling

Hello Everyone,
    I am just starting out homeschooling my grade 6/7 child. I have been homeschooling her through traditional textbooks since November of this year. I had come accross T4L and thought I would try it out.

I am not in the USA and there is not too much in the way of Homeschooling support that i have found in my province (Manitoba, Canada) so i figures i would introduce myself on here.

If anyone has any tricks of the trade for a fairly new homeschooler please let me know.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi cheryplee, and welcome! I hope you enjoy T4L as much as we do. My oldest is in 7th grade and has been using it since he was in 2nd grade. There is a great Getting Started with Time4Learning guide that might help you get a feel for navigating the site, and learning more about how the program works. You can also check out this Welcome to Homeschooling guide. Even though you have been homeschooling for a few months, you may still find a good bit of the info in there helpful.

Hope that helped, at least a little. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!