New to T4L and homeschooling
    BAgrammy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question New to T4L and homeschooling

Hello, I am 1 week into T4L and think it will be great. Had to take my DS out of PS as they weren't equipped to meet the needs of my kinesthetic ADHD blessing . Little overwhelmed but hopeful. Just so concerned that I will miss something that I should be teaching him. How much "other" resources should I incorporate, or is T4L all he needs to focus on at present. He was in 2nd grade in PS and is 8 years old, any advice would be a real blessing!

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to time4learning. I love how you put your kinetstetic ADHD blessing! That is so sweet. Now if more people would think of their children that way it would be great. For us we only added bible, art and pe to our day. But I would recommend you check over a the Special Needs Forum and see if you they can answer your question better. There is also the 2nd grade forum, too.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.