New to T4L from Michigan
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wbutler2015

Thread: New to T4L from Michigan

wbutler2015 is offline Junior Member

Post New to T4L from Michigan

Hello all, I have been homeschooling for 19 years on and off. Tried a lot of different programs, but nothing has been as amazing and helpful as T4L. I have 8 amazing kids. All with disabilities. I am homeschooling 4 with disabilities right now and a toddler. They all need one on one help, but T4L and Natural Reader has helped with the need for me to read everything and explaining. I don't have to draw to make things come to life, or print color pictures for them to understand. No more spending extra time grading, writing in guide books. T4L is Time saved for any homeschool adult.

I was homeschooled in the 80's. When you would have to hide, lie, go to the libraries to get books to learn from. Parents didn't have homeschool programs to choose from then or the safety. It was the best thing that could have happened to me was to be homeschooled.

Happy Teaching!
    Wendy
    lovehmschlg likes this.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Wendy. How nice to hear from a homeschool mom who was homeschooled herself! You are a busy lady.

The thing I have most appreciated about Time4Learning is not having stacks of workbooks and papers to correct.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!