New to things with Homescholing...
    trromine is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question New to things with Homescholing...

Hi, I just found T4L while researching to homeschool this coming up year. I am not sure where to start or anything I just know I want my daughter out of public schools with everything going on and I think she would benefit better education wise in a setting that is God fearing not God lacking...Any suggestions, help, or knowledge if anyone around me is homeschooling or teaches that would be amazing as I know we both are going to need help and support as I am not strong in all areas that she is needing. Nor do I know where to begin... HELP!
    Thanks,
    trromine

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the wonderful world of homeschooling and to the forums. To find someone who is near you you might want to check out your state forum. There are also some other forums you might find interesting like the Christian forum. The first thing you should do is get familiar with your state laws. This is another way your state forum can help you. Finding a local support group is vital. Use the same link as for state laws. As far as areas where you are not as strong, with time4learning the material is pretty much laid out for you. If there is an area where you and your daughter are struggling, make it a fun project to look it up online together. I can't tell you how much I have learned since making the choice to homeschool. Relax and enjoy your daughter.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota