New to this thinking of homeschooling
    spookylady is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New to this thinking of homeschooling

My name is Alisha I am a single mom of two teenage girls one going into 10th grade and the other into 11th this year.I am on disability so my income is very very limited and public schools are getting more and more expensive and there is a lot of problems with bullying that I am doing with the oldestI am considering homeschooling because of medical problems and because I'm just basically said it was public school I would like to know here in Alabama if there are any good umbrella schools that are financially affordable that are well accredited and if anyone has any suggestions or ideas on how to get started with as if I have waited too late in the year to start I need some directions any help would be greatly appreciated I can be reached by email at [email protected] thanks so much

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums Spookylady. I'm sorry you are having so much trouble with the schools in your area.mmI wish I could say it was unusual. But unfortunately it is not any more. You might want to try the Alabama State Forum to get answers from people who know your state laws.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota