New to Time 4 Learning
    Lulu716 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Talking New to Time 4 Learning

Hello! We have been homeschooling for 3 years now. We have two boys, one is 9 and the other is 4. Our oldest is autistic and we heard such great things about the program and how effective it is that we thought we'd give it a try. We are always looking for ways to strengthen academics while maintaining a positive and stress-free environment and sometimes it means trying very new things! We are also a military family and move quite often so we are looking forward to having this program to "lean on" during our next move and transition. We look forward to hearing from other families and getting to know those using the program!

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hello. Welcome to Time4Learning. We homeschool our 3 younger children of our 5 (2 high school and 1 elementary). Our youngest uses Time4Learning and loves it.
    You may want to check out the Military Forum, if you haven't already done so. Also, if you want to introduce yourself at the forum for the state you are presently living in, you can do so by going to the drop down tab for State Forums and finding your state (Top Right). Lastly, if you would like to look into the Special Needs Forum, just click here.

I look forward to seeing you around here in the forums. Please come back and ask any questions you may have.

Janet

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Hey Lulu!
    I greeted you on the Louisiana forum (I'm the moderator over there!) but I also wanted to comment about leaning on T4L during moves.
    We made a major move last year (are still tying up loose ends on that 6 months later, ugh, an entirel different story!) T4L was a wonderful constant for my daughter who doesn't "do change" well.
    Regardless of what state we were in, she didn't have to face new schools, new teachers, new courses, etc. School was Time4Learning, and it remained a reassuring constant for her.
    I think that homeschooling is great for families who are faced with a move, whether it is frequent (as in for military families) or the one time move to "The Farm" (as in our case!).
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!