new to time 4 learning

Cool new to time 4 learning

I am the grandmother of 2 beautiful girls ages 11 and 16, that I homeschool. We live in Titusville, Florida. My oldest is dual enrolled at BCC and I am still looking for the best curriculum fit for the youngest. We used SOS for 3rd and 4th grades. She got through it but didn't really enjoy it. So we are giving T4L a try. We also belong to the North Brevard Homeschool Association.
    I hope to see more people in my area on these forums.
    Nancy

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nanagrande View Post
    I am the grandmother of 2 beautiful girls ages 11 and 16, that I homeschool. We live in Titusville, Florida. My oldest is dual enrolled at BCC and I am still looking for the best curriculum fit for the youngest. We used SOS for 3rd and 4th grades. She got through it but didn't really enjoy it. So we are giving T4L a try. We also belong to the North Brevard Homeschool Association.
    I hope to see more people in my area on these forums.
    Nancy
    Hi Nancy! Welcome! We gave T4L a try when my oldest was in 2nd grade...and we've stuck with it ever since. He's finishing up 8th grade now. It's a great program, especially for visual learners and those that prefer being on the computer instead of using workbooks, lol. Here is a great Hints and Help page that you might find useful. Loads of tips and information about using the program, navigating the site, etc. I would also like to invite you to join the Florida homeschool forum we have here. You may be able to connect with other members that live near you!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!