new to Time for Learning
    mommix3 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default new to Time for Learning

I've homeschooled all 4 of my children for the past 7 years.. The three older ones have returned to school.. Two in High School, one in Jr High.. I have a 4th grader left at home.. This is a completely different way of doing school for us than we are used to.. I'm not sure if we will use Time 4 Learning as a complete homeschool program or to supplement another curriculum.. My daughter learns best with computer games so this may be perfect for her.. Anyhow, I am willing to give it a try because the price is right

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there! Thanks for introducing yourself and your family.

We have been using Time4Learning since early 2007. We have used it both as our core (and only) curriculum, and we have used it to supplement their interest led activities. That's what we love about it...no matter how we need it, it's there and does what we need it to.

Please feel free to poke around the boards and see who you can meet and what conversations you can jump into. Also, please join the Texas homeschool forum, where you can try and meet others in TX.

Hope everything goes well for you and your daughter, and I hope to chat with you more...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!