New to Time4 Learning
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By katshu2

Thread: New to Time4 Learning

Karmen Keith Lockhart is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New to Time4 Learning

Hello! My name is Karmen, and our family has been homeschooling for 16 years. One has already graduated, one is a senior this year, and our youngest daughter, Abby, is 11 years old. She is the one using T4L. We decided to try this because we recently discovered she has verbal processing issues, which is why she's been struggling with some of her schoolwork. She did her first lessons today and really enjoyed it! I'm just having a bit of trouble figuring out how to use the activity scheduler to our best advantage since we are beginning this mid-year. I want to be able to pick and choose as we go along by previewing lessons, but that makes it difficult to use the scheduler without it showing way too many lessons per week for her. Any suggestions would be welcome!
    Thanks!

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Karmen, and welcome! It's wonderful to hear we have a homeschooling veteran joining us! I won't be much help here, as we don't use the activity scheduler. We just start at the beginning of the grade level and go in order from there, lol. Here is a Hints and Help page that may be able to help you. Also, you can check out our other forums, like Members Chat on using Time4Learning, and you can join your state homeschool group...see if anyone can offer tips there.

Good luck, and looking forward to chatting with you more...
    lovehmschlg likes this.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!