New to Time4Learing
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By CrunchyMomma
  • 1 Post By fairylover

Thread: New to Time4Learing

Wornout is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New to Time4Learing

Hello, I am new to Time4Learning and thus far am totally confused!!! I'm beginning to feel sorry for the support staff for all the emails that I've written to them and I've only been here since 10/24!!! But, I'm sure that it will "click" soon

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Haha...yes, it will click! And don't worry about the staff. Time4Learning has an incredible support team, and that's what they are there for, to help us.

Hello and welcome! I'm not sure what reading material you've gotten your hands on so far, but may I recommend this Welcome to Homeschooling ebook and this Hints and Help page? The former is a good resource for new homeschoolers and the latter is an an excellent tool for getting to know the T4L program and site.

Also, please take a moment to introduce yourself in your state homeschool forum. It's a member-led forum where you can guys can chat about homeschooling where you are, and where you can try and connect with others locally.

Good luck! It's going to be great! Always feel free to ask any questions you may have, and I look forward to seeing you around the boards...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

Default New Too

Quote Originally Posted by Wornout View Post
    Hello, I am new to Time4Learning and thus far am totally confused!!! I'm beginning to feel sorry for the support staff for all the emails that I've written to them and I've only been here since 10/24!!! But, I'm sure that it will "click" soon
    I just officially signed on. After 3 months of frustration with middle school I pulled my son and decided to homeschool him. I am excited and scared all at the same time. This program looks great from what I see..good luck to you, and to us
    bailbrae likes this.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi CrunchyMomma. It's so nice to meet you. Please ask any questions you might have. Look around the forums. Relax and enjoy this new way of life.
    bailbrae likes this.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota