new to time4learning
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By katshu2

Thread: new to time4learning

knitsteel is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default new to time4learning

Hi. This is our 2nd year of homeschooling and 1st year with Time4Learning. My 6th and 8th grader will be doing the program for their primary curriculum, with some other activities. We're in Southeastern Illinois.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there, and welcome to T4L! My oldest just finished 8th grade using Time4Learning (has been using it since 2nd grade) and we are super excited to start 9th, now that T4L has expanded to include high school!

I hope that you can poke around the boards here...meet others and find answers to questions, etc. We have some great members who love to share how their family homeschools and how they use Time4Learning, as well as other materials. Here is a Hints and Help page if you need a little help with the site. And I'd love to have you join the Illinois homeschool forum we have here. Could be a good way to keep up with homeschool happenings around you, and meet others who might be local to you.

Good luck, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around...
    lovehmschlg likes this.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi! Welcome to T4L. We've been here for almost 5 years now. Our daughter is in elementary and loves T4L. Our older son will be using T4L this year now that they've added high school. We're excited about that! We use it as our primary curriculum also.
    Oh, and we're in South Florida.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass

pamm272717 is offline Junior Member Newbie

I will be moving to Montana the first week in September and my 3rd grader is excited to start the home school program. Will take me a bit to catch on but I think there will be plenty of answers and help if needed.. will be a pleasure to pick up useful information from all of your homeschoolers !!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to Time4learning. My son and I have been using this program since preK. We love it. You might want to check out the Montana Parent Forum. Just go to the drop down menu at the top of this page that says State Forums. Click on that and then click on Montana. It's a great place to connect with others in your state. This will help you get settled in your new location.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota