New to time4learning
    TLE

Default New to time4learning

Good Morning everyone,
    I am new to this site and forum. I am curious to know what you all use for report cards or if you even have a need for them.

Robin is offline Senior Member

Default Re: New to time4learning

I don't usually make report cards, but I do make transcripts (from scratch) in high school. I'm not sure if some states may require a report card to be kept. Ours doesn't and I found that I always knew where my students were in regard to grades and rarely printed up something in report card form. I have used Homeschool Tracker to keep track of scores from Time4Learning and outside resources. Thinking about using it again.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New to time4learning

Hi. No state requires report cards for homeschoolers. (Each state's homeschool laws are very different.)

Report cards were traditionally used as communication between the teacher and the parent. Since homeschool parents ARE the teachers, many do not see a need for a report cards. Others like to do report cards for student motivation, keepsakes, or so their kids have something like their friends.

Time4Learning's printable reports often suffice for many families, although there is no way to put non-T4L work on there.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Default Question?

Hi everyone. I am new here and would like to ask if anyone had used this program for the 7th grade for their student/s? There is a lot i will probably ask along the way till i get use to it. Thanks in advance.