New to TL4 from Missouri
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JohnEdelson

Thread: New to TL4 from Missouri

Brandon's mom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile New to TL4 from Missouri

Hi, my son is in the 8th grade and we are new to TL4. We are not new to homeschooling but any information or advice about the TL4 program would be helpful.
    Marlene

JohnEdelson is offline Super Moderator

Marlene, welcome aboard. Here's a piece of trivia that most people don't know. If you go to T4L.com, you jump to Time4Learning.com. Of course, this was more helpful back before the browsers got smart enough to predict/remember what you are typing....What were you using prior to T4L and why did you switch?
    bailbrae likes this.
    John Edelson, Founder
    It's Time 4 Learning. And Fun!

Time4Learning: Automated Online PreK-12th Curriculum for Math, Language Arts & More.
    Time4Writing provides eight week writing courses for students, 2nd-12th grade. Teachers included!
    Time4MathFacts: Automated Game-Based math facts practice, a foundation for future math success.
    Time4Languages: Ten of Rosetta-Stone's legendary language learning programs provided at reduced costs to T4L members

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Marlene, and welcome! Like John, I would love to hear what you were using prior to finding T4L and why you made a switch. My oldest is also in 8th grade, and he's been using T4L since 2nd grade! We are definitely fans.

The best place to go to learn more about the T4L program, and how to use it (navigating the site, using lesson plans, etc.) is this Hints and Help page. Tons of info, and easy to figure out. I would also tell you to make sure and familiarize yourself with your parent login.

Oh, and one last thing...we would love to have you join the Missouri homeschool forum here. It can be a good way to keep up with homeschool happenings around your state, and you may even meet other members who are local to you!

Looking forward to hearing back from you and seeing you around the boards...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!