New From Tx.

Thread: New From Tx.

erin.miller7196 is offline Junior Member

Default New From Tx.

I'm a mother of 4 beautiful kids and started homeschooling about a year ago. I recently joined and curious if other moms enjoy this homeschooling program or not? We also travel and wanted to get connected with other families that do too.

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to time4learning forums. We are glad you are here. I have been using the time4learning program on and off for years. My kids love it. You mentioned traveling, have you checked out the state forums? It is a great way to connect while RoadSchooling!

Again welcome!
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

ricalamb is offline Junior Member

Default New in TX

Quote Originally Posted by Strouse House View Post
    Welcome to time4learning forums. We are glad you are here. I have been using the time4learning program on and off for years. My kids love it. You mentioned traveling, have you checked out the state forums? It is a great way to connect while RoadSchooling!

Again welcome!
    My name is Carolyn and we are going to try homeschooling our 11 yo son. I am a full time special education teacher in our local school district. We have tried public school and charter school but our son continues to struggle. Looked up the laws concerning home schooling in TX and discovered T4L. Thinking of giving it a try for the 14 days. Very concerned about him meeting up with other kids his age. My husband will be working with our son while I give advice from the sidelines.
    Also concerned about motivation issues. Once a month my husband has to go out of town and hate the thought of our son staying home alone for the day. Have no family that can help. Any advice?