New User from New York
    mramosjackson is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New User from New York

I actually began using Time4Learning as a supplemental program for my children. However I am contemplating homeschooling them for next academic year because I am really unhappy with what is going on in their school. Just want to know if there are any other homeschool moms and are they using Time4Learning as part of the curriculum and/or are they using any other supplemental material. Thanks for sharing. God bless you all

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there, and welcome! We have been homeschooling since 2005 and using T4L as our core curriculum for about 5 years now. My boys are in the 2nd and 7th grades and they love it! We supplement with other websites like SpellingCity and LearningGamesforKids. We do a lot of hands on science experiments, art projects, history research, field trips, independent reading, etc. We make great use of Google and YouTube.

Hope that helped, at least a little...I would also like to invite you to join the NY homeschool forum. You may be able to find other members that are local to you, and they might have some other supplemental suggestions to offer up!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to time4learning. I'm the moderator of the New York Parent Group. I wanted to extend an invitation for you to come on over and visit us. I have a nine year old boy. We have used time4learning since preK for him. I do supplement with lots and lots of field trips. He really loves the hands on learning. I also do some science videos because I totally hate science. And we do PE type activities like bowling, tennis, and soccer.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

We have been using Time4Learning as our core curriculum for 5 years. We suppliment where we want to or need to. I find, that as a core curriculum it is more information than would be presented in our local public schools.
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

JamieLynch is offline Junior Member Newbie

Welcome. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.