newbie here

Thread: newbie here

tammydawson74 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default newbie here

Hi All, Hope everyone is doing well ! I am new here to Time4Learning. My name is Tammy and my son is Drew, he is 12 and is in the 6th grade again. We had a horrible yr in public school last year and I do mean HORRIBLE. We decided when they held him back, we would see how this school year would begin...and if it started like it was a repeat, I would attempt to home school, so here we are ! Any suggestions or help, would greatly be appreciated !!!!

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to Time4learning.com. The great part about time4learning is that you can start off the year in 6th grade and end in the 7th grade! With the kids moving at their own pace you would be surprised at how kids will move through the units.

So I will be praying that you will not have a Horrible year this year. That you will have a WONDERFUL school year!!!
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.