Newbie from Louisiana
    nliuzza16 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Newbie from Louisiana

My family has just started our journey to homeschooling. We plan to start next school year. My DD (2nd grade) currently attends a private school and my SDD (2nd grade) and SDS (kindergarten) attend another private school. Neither my fiancee nor my ex husband are happy with the educations the children are getting and we want to learn more about homeschool. My DD has asked to homeschool for a few years now and I think I'm finally in a place in my life where I can do it. My soon to be hubby is a large commercial farmer and his family has a Agri-cational exhibit set up on the farm called Liuzza Land in Amite, La. We are Catholic and are looking into Catholic based curriculum. DD will enter her first non Montessori based school this school year which makes me very sad. We will also use Montessori based teaching methods when they fit the child learning style. Any advice or resources are welcome!

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hey there! I actually saw your post in the Louisiana forum, before I saw your post here, so I replied there: https://www.time4learning.net/forum/l...-parish-21655/

Hope some other members will chime in here to say hello. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!