Newbie from Missouri, starting to homeschool my high school freshman.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Balthsgirl

Thread: Newbie from Missouri, starting to homeschool my high school freshman.

Cool Newbie from Missouri, starting to homeschool my high school freshman.

My husband and I pulled our 14 year old from public school. After a little looking around, we found T4L. We just got signed up and we're looking around. Any advice or helpful hints are welcome. I will be looking through existing posts to see what works and doesn't for other members.
    bailbrae likes this.

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome!

We are glad you have joined the T4ling forums. Have you check out the High School Forum or the Members Chat on Using Time4Learning forum? Both are great places to start in finding the answers to questions you might have.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

mama007 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Welcome!! I also have a 14 year old that we pulled from public schools! So far he loves T4L. He even does it on his iPhone and PS3 which makes it that much more exciting for him. Best of luck to you!!

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mama007 View Post
    Welcome!! I also have a 14 year old that we pulled from public schools! So far he loves T4L. He even does it on his iPhone and PS3 which makes it that much more exciting for him. Best of luck to you!!
    Wow! How cool...I had no idea you could use T4L on the PS3! Thanks for sharing that neat little tidbit of info!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!