Newbie from PA totally lost
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RobinSJ
  • 1 Post By fairylover

Thread: Newbie from PA totally lost

RobinSJ is offline Junior Member

Question Newbie from PA totally lost

Hi Everyone, seems my post from last night in our state group didn't show up nor did they show up here. Either I'm not searching correctly or I didn't post correctly. Anyway, we are new to the program Time4Learning.

I'm already confused as to what we can use and assign. We put down we wanted to use Science(then I read a memo that 6th grade science is combined middle school grades) so where do I go for my daughters science? I see that the science program the kids chose is in the kids page to click on, but so are many other non science curriculums .Are we able to use those also?

To all you seasoned parents what should I do first?

I guess I asked three total questions, we'd to love hear from someone.

Thank you in advance.

RobinSJ

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry for the delay in approving your post. It must have been a busy weekend for all of our moderators.

You have the option of chosing a particular science field to study. (Earth Science, Physical Science, or Life Science.) You can go in to your parent log in to choose which course you want your child to study first. Or you can follow a general course through all of the science programs. After your child logs in, have her click on the link that says Lessons. Then click on the science link. She can start working through the lessons from there.

You will also have the Math, Language Arts, Language Arts Extensions, and Social Studies lessons. You monthly fee that you pay covers all of this material. You are free to use as much or as little of it as you want to.

I have used Tie4Learning since preK. We just started at the beginning and have been working through the lessons since then.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

RobinSJ is offline Junior Member

Thank you Kathi, I am sorry for being impatient, I truely thought I was doing something wrong.!
    I seriously thought all that would show up was Science, not all the other courses. It kinda of makes me happy because I think I need a break this year. :0)

Thanks again!
    lovehmschlg likes this.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

We all get impatient at times. I love this program. We have used it for six years now.
    lovehmschlg likes this.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota