Not the first HS program we've tried
    ariadiscordia is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Not the first HS program we've tried

Hello, this is our first time at Time4Learning. We're so excited about this. We started homeschooling toward the end of the last school year, after a move to a new state. Haley had always made good grades and honor roll in our previous state, but here, she started bringing home failing grades. After a couple months, this did not improve, and no amount of teacher meetings helped. The three of us (Haley, her dad, and me) decided to pull her out of school and begin homeschooling. To be honest, I still don't think we have it down pat, and we're still learning a lot. In the beginning, we just planned the lessons ourselves. That was exhausting. It can be done, but I highly, highly recommend help! This is the second pay place we've used, and I have a great feeling about this one. The other one, well, let's just say I truly regret that, and I'm out a lot more money than I care to think about. I can't wait to get started here.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to Time4Learning. We have been doing this for over five years now and I still don't have it down pat. It is constantly a learning experience. Time4Learning is a great curriculum. We have been using it since preK. Please stop over at the Indiania Parent Forum and introduce yourself. We are so glad to have you on board.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota