PG County Resident
    NikkiM is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question PG County Resident

Hello My name is Nikki and I am new to time4learning. I am frustrated and need some assistance if any is available. I am new to home schooling and will be homeschooling my 15 year old son who is currently in the 10th grade.

I m not sure where to start or what to do. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PG County Resident

Hi. Each state has its own homeschool laws, and they are all very different. The first thing to do is to know and understand the homeschool laws in your state. (Don't ask public school personnel; they very often assume homeschool laws "must be" just like public school laws, or they think their own public-school-at-home option is "homeschooling".)
    The best place to learn your state's homeschool laws is your state's Department of Education website. Again, look for homeschool laws . . . not school laws on that site.

You might be interested in our free Welcome to Homeschooling Guide.

It looks like you are in Maryland. If so, you might be interested in this page, written by Maryland homeschoolers who are using Time4Learning. Homeschooling in Maryland

The best place to learn about homeschooling high school is the Let's Homeschool High School site.

If you have specific questions, please let us know! Enjoy exploring!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!