pretty new to homeschooling. Freshly new to T4L

Default pretty new to homeschooling. Freshly new to T4L

Hello all! We are fairly new to homeschooling. What a whirlwind! We are a Military family. Hubby is in the Army, Im a SAHM and we have one child. so i'm sure you can imagine our life gets a bit chaotic with just the constant deployments. We are enjoying living in beautiful Hawaii though!

We pulled our son (kindergarten) back in February from Public school. Its been stressful, scary and chaotic trying to figure out where to start! I decided i needed some solid direction until we can get into the swing of things and figure out what we want to do! So here we are starting the journey with T4L we are actually going to fast track him and try to get him caught up on some missed things since we pulled him in Feb. (we moved from ohio back to Hawaii in march) So again its been chaotic lol. We spent some time de-schooling him and just letting him have a break, and have a bit of fun to forget about his rough experience with PS. We started T4L yesterday (tuesday) and we are so far impressed! looking forward to meeting everyone on the forum, and learning as much as possible as we travel on this journey of homeschooling.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: pretty new to homeschooling. Freshly new to T4L

Welcome to Time4Learning AND to the parent forum!

Thanks for introducing your family. We do have a military families' section, so be sure to check that out. We hope to see you posting all around the forum.

It sounds like you have a great plan in place for your son, so please keep your forum friends updated on how you are doing.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!