Protective Mom here.
    MaryPJ is offline Junior Member

Default Protective Mom here.

I'm new to this, too. I think this will be a great experience for my daughter. She has Aspergers, and she has hated traditional schooling because of the bullying for several years now and has been begging me to send her to a different school or to homeschool. Now that she is in Middle School, I think this will be a good starting point. I like the curriculum in this program, and the fact that I can take an active part in her education.

I have a question, though. If my child doesn't do well on a test, is there an opportunity to review the material and re-take it?

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi MaryPJ, Welcome to Time4Learning. First to answer your question, you can go over the material as many times as you want to or your child needs to. And you can retake the tests as often as you want to. Usually for us, if my son doesn't understand the lesson the first time through, I have him do the worksheets (if there are any for that lesson). If he still doesn't understand we do the lesson together. Then if he still is having trouble I look for a book at the library that may help him understand it.

Middle school can be extremely difficult for girls. It probably was a wise choice to bring her home at this time. I would suggest that you check out some of the other forums on here. You probably would benefit from the Parent Forum from your state. There is a drop down menu at the top of the page that says State Forums. Click on that and find your state. You may also like the special needs forum and the 6th through 8th Forum. Feel free to come back and ask any questions you might have.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota