schedule?

Thread: schedule?

milly7 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Red face schedule?

hi there,

I am new to homeschooling and T4L and do not really know how many activities my daughter should do per day. (one lesson contains a number of activities, right?) I tried to let her do two Language and two maths, but it seems a lot. Also, I need to find a good writing and spelling program.
    Any tips? Thanx!

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to T4L, milly7!
    We do 2 LA,2 LA ext and 2 Math everyday that we are home, we also use SpellingCity for Spelling and Writing we use the free resources on the online like T4W has on its site. Hope this helps
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I know that all children have different speeds, but my boys (ages 12 and 7) have never spent more than two hours on T4l. At least not in recent memory, lol. They do 2 LA, 2 Math, and most of the time, 2 LA Ext every day that they work on T4L. It really doesn't take as long as you might think. If you are concerned with how much time it will take, you could always start out with one a day, and see how quickly she progresses. You may find that after using T4L for a few days, or even a couple of weeks, she is moving through more quickly. At that point, if you wanted, you could increase it to two per day.

You may find some more answers to how other members schedule their T4L by checking out some of the other forums here, like:

Members Chat on Using Time4Learning
    Home School Questions

And you may find help in your state forum too. State by State Homeschooling Parent Support Groups Online

Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!