Self Introduction
    James Zeller is offline Junior Member Newbie

Wink Self Introduction

Hello,
    My name is James zeller and I am from Ontario. I would be happy to meet some friends here and take part in the discussions!

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Self Introduction

Welcome to Time4Learning forums. We are glad you are here. Tell us a little about yourself. How long have you homeschooled? Are you using time4learning?
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

laylalady is offline Junior Member

Hi. I'm Layla. Iam new to homeschooling. I am a single, older mom on disability, with 2 lovely girls ages 6 and 12. (1st and 7th grade). i am nervous about this, but am determined to make sure my girls get a good education. We live in NJ.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Layla and James! You both might be interested in the free Welcome to Homeschooling guide.

And . . . Welcome to the Time4Learning parent forum! We hope you will continue to share in the other forum sections, below.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Hi. Im Bridget. My son is 9th grade. We are doing this. Hopefully time4learning is what we need. Where do we begin and are there books mailed to us?