Son with CAPD doing Time4learning first time in North County California
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By katshu2

Thread: Son with CAPD doing Time4learning first time in North County California

Talking Son with CAPD doing Time4learning first time in North County California

Hi New to online learning but not to homeschooling, however, with my son's new diagnosis Im starting to feel like a newbie again! Really hoping to see how this curriculum will work in our homeschool along with my daughter.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there and welcome! For my boys (8 and 13), online learning is the only way to go, lol. We all panic at the thought of textbooks and workbooks. I hope that T4L will work for your kiddos as well as it's worked for mine!

Here are a few links that you might helpful:

Hints and Help page - This is a good area to learn more about the T4L site; navigating, using the lesson plans, etc.
    Special Needs forum - This is where the parents of those kiddos that need special attention to their learning, and those that are gifted, go to share and ask about using T4L in their situations.
    California homeschool forum - This can be a good resource for keeping up with homeschool laws and activities in your state, as well as an area where you can try and meet others who are local to you.

Good luck, and please keep us posted as to how things are going for you guys!
    lovehmschlg likes this.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!