Son starts tomorrow
    sbrast is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile Son starts tomorrow

Tomorrow my son will finish out the remaining 2 months of 7th grade thru Time 4 Learning. He is just doing printouts today that I got off the internet. He will start in August using Switched on Schoolhouse 2011 edition for 8th grade. This is also our first time homeschooling.
    Shelley

Syele is offline Member

Welcome to T4L! My daughter is doing 6th grade and loves it. Lots of nice people here too if you need help.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sbrast View Post
    Tomorrow my son will finish out the remaining 2 months of 7th grade thru Time 4 Learning. He is just doing printouts today that I got off the internet. He will start in August using Switched on Schoolhouse 2011 edition for 8th grade. This is also our first time homeschooling.
    Hi and welcome! You should poke around the forums...there are a lot of great members here who are always willing to share their family's homeschooling experiences.

I would like to invite you to join the Texas homeschool forum we have here. It can be a good way to meet other homeschooling families near you, but also a way to try and keep up with/find out about homeschooling activities in the state.

There's also this Welcome to Homeschooling guide that I would recommend. It's got a ton of info in there, but it's not so much that it's overwhelming or hard to get through.

Always feel free to ask any questions you may have, and good luck on the beginning of this exciting journey!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Syele View Post
    Welcome to T4L! My daughter is doing 6th grade and loves it. Lots of nice people here too if you need help.
    Thanks so much, for chiming in to say hello and welcome!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!