Taking the plunge into the Time4Learning pool. Hopefully there is water in it.
    missred is offline Junior Member

Red face Taking the plunge into the Time4Learning pool. Hopefully there is water in it.

Hi! I began homeschooling in September 2012 and have been using school system provided textbooks and doing my own planning, grading without keys, curriculum, supplement research and creating tests. I can't get anything else done and have plenty of sleepless nights. It has been slow going and I was about to pull my hair out! Hopefully Time4Learning will be exactly what we need. We look forward to beginning!

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by missred View Post
    Hi! I began homeschooling in September 2012 and have been using school system provided textbooks and doing my own planning, grading without keys, curriculum, supplement research and creating tests. I can't get anything else done and have plenty of sleepless nights. It has been slow going and I was about to pull my hair out! Hopefully Time4Learning will be exactly what we need. We look forward to beginning!
    T4L might just be the breath of fresh air you so need.

Here are tips that will help you navigate the site a little easier, and be sure to check out your state forum. State forums are a great place to find folks who might be near by, and also it's a great way to find out about things going on in your state and area.

Best of luck to you.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hello, Missred.
    It sounds like T4L is just what you need.

We've been homeschooling for 12 years, and using T4L for the last 4 years. We love it for so many reasons. The record-keeping sure makes life easier. In addition to T4L, we just do a lot of reading. One of our greatest priorities is to help our children foster a love of reading and a love of learning. If it's not fun and if they're just doing school to get through it, I see no point....they're not retaining. So I like to see my dd working on T4L and really enjoying the interactive learning.

I hope to see you around the forums more.

Janet
    Having fun learning with our 3 children (2 high school & 1 elementary, using T4L & T4W)