Tammyener48
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RobinSJ

Thread: Tammyener48

Default Tammyener48

Hello, I home-schooled my daughters 30 yrs ago. I am now going to try to home school my teenage granddaughter. Why does it seem so much more overwhelming now? This was not an easy decision to make. There was a lot of conversation with her and her Papa ( my husband) and myself. A lot of prayer and research. The choices out there.....WOW !!!!! I am still very nervous about our decision, pray it works out well! It is only her life........

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Tammy. Welcome to the forums. I'm a much older mom so I can relate to it being more overwhelming at an older age. But we survive. I'm sure your grand daughter will flourish. It is so exciting now that Time4Learning offers a high school program. Let us know if you have any questions.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

RobinSJ is offline Junior Member

I'm an older Mom, had my last child at 45..... we have 6 children older than her and 5 of them are on their own. I've been home schooling since the 1st grade for her. We have 6 grandchildren. I home schooled my first granddaughter for some time.

I agree it's over whelming, it is a lifestyle choice.

Prayer is awesome, and it works!! I'll pray for you to have peace about your choices for her. God Bless, RobinSJ
    lovehmschlg likes this.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

You guys sound like me. I was 52 when we adopted my little one. I have five adult children. And eight grandchildren. All but two of the grands are older than my little guy.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota