A Texas Newbie to T4L
    TexasLea is offline Junior Member

Smile A Texas Newbie to T4L

Hi there everybody, nice to meet you!

My name is Lea and I just signed up for T4L for my 9 year old daughter. We are homeschoolers. I plan to use the curriculum as a supplement but, if she really likes it, it could become part of our core. I am starting to poke around a bit with all the info, but it is a little overwhelming. You may see some questions from me soon in the forums as I try to figure it all out.

Lea

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome, Lea!

While there are so many families that use T4L as their core, there are probably just as many that use it as a supplement to another program. That's one of the great things about T4L in my opinion...there really isn't a wrong way to use it!

I saw that you found your way over to the TX homeschool forum and that's great! Hopefully you will find some good info there, as well as other members who might be local to you.

You might want to check out the Members Chat on Using Time4Learning forum, just to see if you can find some suggestions on how other families use the program and put it in their schedules.

Have you seen this Getting Started with Time4Learning guide? It's a great place to really get a feel for using and navigating the program.

I hope you guys are having a fantastic summer so far, and I look forward to checking back and seeing how things are going for you!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!