Two months left of school, returning to homeschooling

Default Two months left of school, returning to homeschooling

Hi,
    I am returning my 1st grader to homeschooling. I am excited. He has been asking to return to homeschooled, but now he is only a little excited. I am sure we will have fun. Now to find him a friend...

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Absolutely get connected with a local homeschool support group. Not only does your son need friends, but you will as well to help with all the naysayers in your life. Then connect with some of the forums on here. Especially find the forum for your state and get connected with them. At the top of this page you will see a drop down menu that says State Forums. Click on that and then click on your state.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

CurlyMom...Hey!! I don't know why I didn't see your post on Saturday! Welcome to Time4Learning, we are certainly glad to have you here. I pulled my daughter out of public school half way through 1st grade and it was a great decision for us. If you have any questions or comments please post! As for the local homeschool group, find one and join up...they can save your sanity. Happy homeschooling....
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!