We made the switch!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fairylover

Thread: We made the switch!

Default We made the switch!

Hello Home Schoolers!

We are parents of 3 who finally have made the switch to homeschooling! Our children are above average intelligence, and one has ADD which makes his educational experience very challenging! So far, time4learning has been engaging and exciting for him!

We would love to meet other home schoolers in the southeastern part of New Jersey! Feel free to respond!

Excitedly,
    The Maxwell's

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hello Maxwell Family and welcome to Time4Learning and the wonderful world of homeschooling. I have a ten year old who is probably ADD. He has not had a formal diagnosis because he has never gone to school. Keeping his attention is a real challenge. Time4Learning has been doing a great job of this for five years now. We are in Northeastern New Jersey. Actually right outside New York City. There are some great homeschool groups in this part of the state. I would suggest that you go to the New Jersey Parent Forum and check things out there. You can find it by going to the top of this page and click on the drop down menu that says state forums. One of the first few posts has a link to several of the groups in the state. Please let me know if you have any questions that I can help with. The most important thing is to relax and enjoy your kids.
    lovehmschlg likes this.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota