What grade level?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By katshu2

Thread: What grade level?

khilmanowski is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default What grade level?

I just registered both of my daughters and a question that should be simple but I am stumpes. How exactly can I tell what grade level work they are actually doing? I picked the grade level for one, and filled out that short questionaire foe the other, and I'd like to make sure that they are at the correct curriculum grade level. Also, I had read they can use the grade before and after their current. Are all of these grades lumped all together? How do you utilize the other grades or tell what they are working on?

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there, and welcome! When your child logs in, you'll see your kiddo's main lesson area. It should look like this:

t4l1.jpg

From here, go into a specific subject. In that subject, look towards the top of the page. You'll see an area that has 3 numbers. Like this:

t4l2.jpg

The highlighted number in the middle is the grade they are in, and the numbers to the left and right are the grades they can go down and up in.

I hope this helped. If not, please don't hesitate to ask any more questions.

Also, I'd like to recommend you check out this Hints and Help page. It can be a good way to learn more about navigating the site, using the activity scheduler, etc.

Good luck! Be sure to check back in with us and let us know how things are going!
    jpenn and lovehmschlg like this.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

khilmanowski is offline Junior Member Newbie

Ahhh, thank you. I found it all. I knew it had to be visible somewhere, I was just wracking my brain trying to find it! Thanks!

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

You're very welcome!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!