What's up family!

Default What's up family!

I'm CCz Mom and got it going on (joke for us 70's kids). I've just begun homeschooling my chattypatty 9th grader and am looking for help and an outlet. I love this Time 4 learning program and hope it will live up to my expectations. I look forward to learning lots myself on how to help my daughter be successful during this critical chapter in her teen years. BTW: I have never been in a forum or chat room so forgive my ignorance and please don't assume I understand anything. LOL Help me where you can if you'd like I don't even know how to select nor what these smiling faces mean, they just look cute. Well, I'm sure I've been enough for someone today, so I'll bid my farewell.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi CCz Mom. It's nice to meet you. We have used time4learning for six years now and still love it. Pour yourself a cuppa coffee, tea, or whatever you like. Browse through the forums. Ask questions. That's the best way to get a good feel for things. Make sure you visit your state forum. There's also a forum for high schoolers. Your best source of help, strength, encouragement is your local homeschool support group. Find a group near you that you are compatible with and get to know them well. Also develop a good relationship with your children's librarian. They can be a great help.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota