Working and Homeschooling
    Leonard N Patricia Lemar is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Working and Homeschooling

Hi all, I am Trish. I have been married to my best friend Leonard for 17 years and we have 2 kids. My son is 15, he is living with his grandma and going to public school for the first time. My daughter is 9 and this will be her 4th year homeschooling. We used t4l a few years ago to supplement, but sine we now have a very busy massage therapy practice I am thinking of using this more full time. Any help on the easiest way to do that would be great. We live in South Mississippi.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Trish. Welcome to time4learning. We have been using this great program for over five years now. It is our primary curriculum and always has been. You can log in using the parent login. At the bottom of the page you will see the Activity Scheduler. You tell it when you are starting and when you would like to finish. It will tell you how many lessons to do each day in each subject.

We do supplement with lots and lots of field trips. We do a monthly art museum class, weekly soccer when it is the season, weekly bowling, a monthly class at a few historical sites, a monthly craft class, and regularly scheduled playdates. We just started doing a biweekly study of the Magic Tree House books. The kids are reading one book each two weeks. Then when they meet together they go over the questions that Magic Tree House supplies with their curriculum.

Please come over and join us at the Mississippi Parent Forum. We would love to see you there.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota