First time homeschooling
    babyjenny200 Guest

Red face First time homeschooling

hi my name is Jennifer this is my first time homeschooling and i would like to get to know some moms for help because like i said this is my first time and i can use all the help i can get i am doing this because my steep daughter is having a hard time in school the teachers are giving her a hard time and she just got out of a bad home and put with me and her dad. she is in the 6 th grade so any ideas can help thank you

Unregistered Guest

Hi Jennifer,
    My name is Shannon..I have a 4th grader that too has had a hard time with teachers and other students so I just recently enrolled him here.
    He has done really well but keeping him motivated is the key. I don't make him sit and do all of lessons at once I let him spread them through the day.. He gets more accomplished that way. The hardest part is doing the classes he doesn't want to do, ie...science, social studies. He'll do math all day!
    If I can help let me no

mamaneedham is offline Senior Member

Hi Jennifer!

Glad to have you join us! You might want to check out the New Homeschooler board here too, to ask questions and get help from others.
    Mom to five of the world's most incredible kids, and homeschooling all the way!

"If the schools were perfect, I would still homeschool my children - because it isn't about school. It's about families taking back their children and educating them as they see best. School is only a substitute for the real thing."

Nutrition Curriculum For Homeschoolers at NutritionForHealthyKids.com